Monday, January 24, 2011

DIY wallet

Since we're working on the resort issue I find myself looking for all things pertaining to travel and holiday, so it  came as no surprise when I found this and it spoke to me. A DIY cassette wallet that you design and construct yourself. Now completely obsolete anyone wishing to reuse their secret supply of old cassettes can do so with this kit. 


If you don't have your own supply you can simply purchase this kit here. It comes with all your materials and how to instructions. I don't know if  I'd carry this myself but it would be great for kids or someone who is in the music industry or a lover of music.

2 comments:

Ms Wanda said...

Brilliant - I love this! Finally a use for all my old cassettes!!

Compassion Fashion said...

How cute! What a novel idea, how do you find all these interesting things, Jacqueline? I enjoyed chatting with you today and hope you are having a wonderful day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...