Friday, June 25, 2010

A Ceiling To Remember

If anyone has been to Europe or is from there you'll remember the numerous places you saw a tray ceiling. Not only were they in tourist attraction type buildings but they're quite common in residents throughout Europe. I had one and I really miss the ornate distraction when I laid on the sofa. 
Decorative Ceiling #204 Silver UL Rated Can be Glue on any flat Surfase

 They were handmade and hand painted although it is still practiced it is a dying art. Having said all that I was thrilled to find these self adhesive recyclable ceiling tiles. You can paint them if you like, or leave them as is. I prefer a nice creamy white ceiling medallion, but it's up to you how you use them. The options are endless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...